Restaurant Insurance

Owning a restaurant is a dream come true for many; however, don't let clients who have accomplished this dream lose it due to a unfortunate accident or claim.

As more and more people eat out due to their busy schedules, restaurants are becoming increasing popular across the country - from big cities to small towns. Protect restaurant clients from theft,  property damage, employee accidents, or the unfortunate customer complaint with an insurance package designed to meet their unique needs. 

Get Coverage with 4 Top-Rated Markets

tables at restaurant

What types of insurance do restaurants need? 

To ensure they are covered from any type of claims, restaurants are encouraged to consider the following policies: 

  • Business Owners Policy (BOP), or Commercial Package: Covers general liability needs as well as property within the restaurant such as cooking equipment, office supplies, tables and chairs, etc.
  • Worker's Compensation: Protects restaurants should employees become sick or injured in an accident on the job.
  • Liquor Liability: Protects from incidents involving alcohol, if the restaurant sells alcohol.

Agents with clients who run restaurants should contact us today to build a package with an E&S carrier designed specifically for their unique needs.