Available in CT, DE, MD, NJ, VA
NBIC is a large homeowners insurance carrier with few restrictions. They are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Heritage Insurance Company and write HO3, HO4, HO5 (excluding VA), HO6, and DP3 products (varies by state).
- No hurricane deductible requirements
- All other peril deductible options up to $50,000
- Do not require Primary to write Secondary
- Very competitive 2 miles from the ocean or bay with much of their book within 10 miles (…market niche). However, they have rates for all zip codes in our states
- Value Added Coverage’s include
- Guaranteed home replacement cost available
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Service lines coverage- pays to repair or replace exterior underground water and sewer piping, electrical service lines and data lines that fail or are accidentally broken.
- Agents can bind up to $1.6 million of Coverage A, NBIC can bind in excess of $3 million with prior approval
- Can write liability limits up to $1 million
- Can add umbrella coverage between $1 and $5 million available