Insurance for Lounges & Night Clubs

Lounges & Night Clubs have unique insurance needs. Ensure these establishments are protected from loss of business due to a lawsuit or claim.

Because of the late operating hours and customer consumption of alcohol that occur at lounges and night clubs, unfortunate incidents are inevitable. Owners of these types of businesses must protect themselves with coverage beyond what standard markets can provide. Discuss with clients the options below and design an insurance plan with their specific needs and goals in mind.

Get Coverage with 1 Top-Rated Market

disco ball

Coverage for Lounges & Clubs

Lounges and Night Club owners cannot risk loss of income due to a claim or lawsuit. Help protect them by encouraging one or all of the following policies in addition to their basic plan:

  • Business Owners Policy (BOP) or Commercial Package: Covers general liability needs as well as on-site property such as furniture, food and beverage inventory, equipment, supplies, etc.
  • Worker's Compensation: Protects clubs should employees become sick or injured in an accident on the job.
  • Liquor Liability: Protects from incidents involving alcohol.
  • Commercial Property: Protects the building should damage occur, if your client owns the property and doesn't rent or lease.
  • Assault & Battery: Protects from an incident involving a fight among customers.