Insurance for Live Music & Event Venues

Live music & event venues need proper insurance to cover the increased risks faced when thousands of people converge in one location.

Because of the sheer number of people in attendance at live music and community events, the likelihood of risks increases exponentially. Clients who own these types of venues need to protect themselves from losses due to an unfortunate accident or unruly attendee. Consider the types of coverage outlined below to protect clients from a missing a beat of business.

Get Coverage with 2 Top-Rated Markets

man playing guitar on stage

What types of coverage do live music and event venues need?

  • General Liability: Covers property damage and bodily injury from third party claimants.
  • Property: Covers the physical structure from natural causes or attendees who cause damage.
  • Liquor Liability: Protects from incidents involving alcohol, if the venue serves or sells alcohol.
  • Worker's Compensation: Protects venue¬†employees if they become sick or injured in an accident on the job. This will pay for medical costs and lost wages.