Insurance for Camps

Camp Clients can focus on providing fun and adventure, not claims and loss of income, with proper insurance coverage.

Whether its arts, athletics, adventure, or just plain fun, every camp needs protection from the risks associated with this businesses. Accidents, injuries, or unhappy campers or parents are all risks faced by clients who run camps. Keep them free from worry with insurance designed especially for them.

Get Coverage with 2 Top-Rated Markets

camp cabins

What type of risks do camps face? 

The main focus for camps should be keeping their campers safe. Unfortunately, campers are at risk of a variety of injuries due to the activities camps offers, such as water sports and zip lining. Property damage is also possible to camp structures, and counselors face similar risks at the campers.

campers drawing

What types of coverage do camps need? 

  • General Liability: Protects camps against claims of bodily injury, damage to property, personal injury and associated medical costs.
  • Worker's Compensation: Protects camp employees if they become sick or injured. This will pay for medical costs and lost wages.
  • Commercial Property: Protects camp structures against damage.
  • Sexual Misconduct and Molestation: Protects against claims of sexual misconduct.