Insurance for Bars, Pubs & Taverns

Don't let an insurance claim or lawsuit stop bar, pub & tavern owners from serving others with proper insurance coverage. 

Bars, pubs & taverns are typically lively, fun, and high-energy establishments. Ensure clients who run these businesses aren't blindsided by a costly claim that could hinder their ability to do business. Protect their interests with an insurance policy that protects from the myriad risks facing these types of businesses such as patron injuries, employee claims, theft, or property damage.  

Get Coverage with 5 Top-Rated Markets

bar scene outside

What type of coverage do bars, pubs & taverns need? 

Bar, pub & tavern owners cannot risk loss of income due to a claim or lawsuit. Help protect them by encouraging one or all of the following policies in addition to their basic plan:

  • Business Owners Policy (BOP) or Commercial Package: Covers general liability needs as well as on-site property such as furniture, food and beverage inventory, equipment, supplies, etc.
  • Worker's Compensation: Protects restaurants should employees become sick or injured in an accident on the job.
  • Liquor Liability: Protects from incidents involving alcohol.
  • Commercial Property: Protects the building should damage occur, if your client owns the property and doesn't rent or lease.