Insurance for Adult Clubs

Adult Club coverage protects establishments that provide adult entertainment from liability and other damages.

Clients who are in the business of entertaining adults need specific coverage for their unique needs. Adult club owners need to protect themselves from costly lawsuits or claims from customers and employees, as well as potential property damage. Give club owners peace of mind to pursue their business interests without worry with proper coverage.  

Get Coverage with 2 Top-Rated Markets

empty club

What type of coverage do adult clubs need?

Adult Club owners cannot risk loss of income due to a claim or lawsuit. Help protect them by encouraging one or all of the following policies in addition to their basic plan:

  • Business Owners Policy (BOP) or Commercial Package: Covers general liability needs as well as on-site property such as furniture, food and beverage inventory, equipment, supplies, etc.
  • Worker's Compensation: Protects clubs should employees become sick or injured in an accident on the job.
  • Liquor Liability: Protects from incidents involving alcohol.
  • Commercial Property: Protects the building should damage occur, if your client owns the property and doesn't rent or lease.
  • Assault & Battery: Protects from an incident involving a fight among customers.